What to bring to your appointment?

  Proof of identification – Picture ID
  Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents or a Social Security Number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration or
  Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter for you, your spouse and dependents
  Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
  Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
  Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc from all employers
  Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
  A copy of last year’s federal and state returns if available
  Proof of bank account routing numbers and account numbers for Direct Deposit, such as a blank check
  Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider's tax EIN or Social Security Number if appropriate
  To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
  Schedule an Appointment